[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Question about cibo´s "Dreamworld" at the end

<  Manga  ~  Question about cibo´s "Dreamworld" at the end

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 am
ExterminatorPosts: 100Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:38 am
vorazechul - The logic connection would be, and it's all supposition, that Musubi is the closest concept to a humanoid Safeguard that we have a history or origin of.

Log 51, Pg. 7 tells us that Killy and Sanakan weren't the only ones of their kind.

So either Musubi is related to Killy, and Sanakan (and the last bald humanoid safeguard), or she's not. Pure and simple. Do the pictures of the lost children mean that they were all build around the same time? No. Because there's no way to be certain that's them.

However, I believe you can see where I think it's possible.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 59Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:50 pm
I read log 51 and couldn't find a clue to them(sanakan and killy) not being the only ones build like they are........unless ofcourse you mean those other two special safeguards......yet killy is obvously from an earlier period than them...............as i see it:

I think that Killy was part of the original normal Police Force of the City just like Musubi was.....and I base that thought in the first ever log written by Tsutomo namely the one that won him a prize...there killy is a different charakter a detective in a futuristic city and fights crime.

As I see it Tsutomo schowed us how the normal police Force was being turned into the early safeguards with the story of Musubi....just so it is a more logical transition from that early log and the log 1 where he had turned the time with thousands of years ahead where killi has been a safeguard for a very long time.

Those children couldn't have been Killy and the others because:

Those children have been kidnapped by the order which is the early Silicon/Cyborg movement. And as we all know from log. 1 when they kidnapp a child it gets killed, strongly disfigured and in an unknown way to us turned into a silicon creature. Or atleast that is one way of producing silicons that I know of..the other being produsing them in Incubators.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:59 am
vorazechul - They only show three beds in the first chapter of NOISE. There is no way to tell how many the kids died, how many were found dead in the first chapter, and what happened to them after they died. Musubi died, and look what happened to her?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:03 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 am
vorazechul - Relax buddy. I did read your post, but I'm just stating that the only reason my theory is even plausible is because we don't know what happens to the children.

The children are kidnapped. We know they are used for "Silicon life imbuing" experiments, we also know that a few of them die (first chapter). Musubi dies. We can (or at least I do) suppose that some of them could have been picked up post-death by the Safeguard agency and treated the same way Musubi does.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:33 am
Well you can see what the order does with them in the second chapter where in the subway train an order member sets a trap for musubi.

The only thing that I have seen till now is children sloughterd AND used as raw materials. That is in NOiSE and BLAME

To assume something else happend is for me wishfull thinking.

1. those children on the wall dont look like our heroes..not to me
2. those are the fotos af kidnapped children most of which have met a cearten faith...silicon creatures
3.Killy's only appearense outside BLAME is in the original BLAME log or if you might want in BioMega and in both cases he is not a child but allready a law enforser

Why would you assume that those children are killy and the others?
And why would Tsutomu want us to make such a connection?
...most of blame and so on is very logical an contains very little speach but is nicely directed and drawn so that the reader kann deduct most of the plot.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 am
PS: I dont know in which timezone you are but I'm gonna sleep now.
So I'll be answering in 8 hours et least :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 am
vorazechul - Well obviously if you don't see the faces of the characters in the faces of the children, no part of my theory makes any sense.

.....That said. How do you not? A child that looks like Killy is DEFINITELY there. The Sanakan and baldy are ... arguable. But that child DOES look like Killy.

The reason I am led to believe any of this is because Noise was released for the very purpose of explaining how the state of the Netsphere, and the Earth began. Noise is a Blame Prequel, we all know that.

Also, once again, yes, we can assume than a lot of the children died. MUSUBI DIED. That didn't seem to be a problem for the Safeguard agency. We could assume that every single missing child died, but that wouldn't hamper my theory at all, obviously.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm
HumanPosts: 6Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:49 pm
Maybe it was Sanakan who has wrote her into emergency preservation module?

The photo on the begining of the last chapter of NOiSE looks like a full copy of her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:07 am
BuilderPosts: 29Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:26 pm
I'd like to think that it is Cibo we see at the end not Mori. Cibo is stored in a memory pack by one of the Electro-fishers (vol.3?).
Probably, after the events of vol.10, Killy went back and found the memory pack and when communicating with the Authority, he gave them the memory pack.
Or Killy wrote Cibo and Sanakan onto the Mori memory stick. And all the personalities somewhat merged into the character we see in the netsphere.

Hmmm. According to the art book "Blame! and so on" I am wrong. The character that survives is Mori.

Poor Cibo. She went out like a candle.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 pm
HumanPosts: 11Location: MalaysiaJoined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 am

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:01 am
HumanPosts: 2Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:29 am

Offline Profile