[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Why the Biomega numbering confusion?

<  Manga  ~  Why the Biomega numbering confusion?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:18 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 56Location: Redmond, WAJoined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:13 pm
Okay, so Biomega's original run ran from #1 to #10, then we had Interlink, then when the Re-Vision started up it starts back at #1 and goes to #14, then the number changes and instead of Re-Vision #15, it's listed as #25, and they've continued that numbering scheme up to the current #32...

Anyone know why this is the way it is?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:23 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 274Location: The Megastructure, Level 13666Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:47 am
I don't really know what you mean.

I've read up to chapter 24 and I do remember reading 24 chapters.

Do you suppose you missed some or did I misunderstand the question?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:55 am
let me clarify:

chapter 1 through chapter 10 are numbered as chapter 1 through chapter 10.
then Interlink came out.
then, the next 14 chapters that came out were numbered chapter 1 through chapter 14.
then, the next chapter that came out was numbered chapter 25.

just take a look at the chapter title pages on all the chapters

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:01 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 274Location: The Megastructure, Level 13666Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:47 am
You know, I never actually noticed the renumbering. I guess I just kept track of it mentally, glanced at the chapter artwork and then rushed to see what came up next. Figures.

I guess they just decided to call it "revision" while Nihei began to polish his Bi-Omega skills again.

:-?

I mean, for Nihei standards, the art in the first few "revision" chapters was mediocre at best. It was about at chapter 14 (revision 4 I guess) when Higaide was introduced and the battle scenes became that bit more psychotic that he began to get the feel back that fans had been awaiting.

This is the best answer I can give I suppose...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:52 am
huh, kinda weird thinking I'm the first one to notice the numbering thing ^_^;;

Offline Profile