[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - NTG carrer and his/her/its gas mask (spoilers)

<  Manga  ~  NTG carrer and his/her/its gas mask (spoilers)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:13 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 219Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:05 am
ok i got BLAME! volume 10 today, and i in the end you see the NTG carrier behind Killy wearing the protective suit thing and gas mask.

and in the start of the book you find this art pic:

i always assumed that the gas mask lady was some concept sketch for Biomega
but look at the mask the NTG carrier has and the mask the girl/lady in the art picture has, similarities anyone? or is my theory once again screwed up? has someone found this before me?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:00 pm
Electronic KnightPosts: 380Location: MalaysiaJoined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm
I've never made the connection myself, but I find this proposition both reasonably plausible and intriguing.

Well spotted.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:11 pm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:53 pm
HumanPosts: 17Location: israelJoined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:20 am
or maybe its just a girl and thats it, nihie wanted to put a freaking GIRL WITH A GAS MASK with killy cuz it looks kinda kool no? 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:57 am
HumanPosts: 5Location: AmericaJoined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:01 pm
Actually, I thought of the exact. Same. Thing. This is very awesome. I didn't notice the girl at first, but when I was skimming through the artbook, I realized that she had a gas mask, and if I'm not mistaken, no one else in this series has a mask like that besides the NTG-carrier.

(Is is me, or does Nihei always draw girls with slightly droopy, slightly sad eyes?)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:00 am

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:20 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 154Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:37 pm

Offline Profile