[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - BIOMEGA Chap. 21 scanlation out!

<  Manga  ~  BIOMEGA Chap. 21 scanlation out!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:25 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 88Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:09 pm
After long four monts of wait, BIOMEGA Chap. 21 scanlation is out! :-D
Get it here: , and comment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:37 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 142Location: BrazilJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:10 pm
Finally! =D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:13 pm
Maybe they are going to use the polymer to make the Megastructure?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:35 pm
I also though about that possibility, specially when the old Loew´s agent says in page 12 that Nyaldee plans to use the polymer to change the world into something of a higher order.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:21 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 145Location: Governing AgencyJoined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 am
I think RPIP shouldnt be the substance for making Megastructure.

There is a critical problem: How could they keep it stable? Cuz RPIP cant be controlled and react extremely rapid, how to manipulate it into some kind of construction material is an real obstacle.

Beside, megastructure is solid, RPIP is somehow like liquid.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:29 pm
HumanPosts: 11Location: inside of the MegastructureJoined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:22 pm
Hey evil genius says that biomega ch 21 is vol 3, is it, or is it not, just can't find a place were i can get the chapter pages of vol 1 and 2 of biomega so i really don't know, can someone help me with this dilemma? tx to anyone that has an answer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:51 pm
Well, I don´t know for sure but I think chapter 21 is indeed the first chapter of Vol.3 of Biomega. Taking in account that Vol.1 has 10 chapters, it´s logical to think that Vol.2 has also 10 chapters and that will make this chapter the first of the third volume.

Had you notice that Vol.1 it´s focused in Zouichi Kanoe while in Vol.2 the main focus is shifted to Nishu Mizunoe and from chapter 21 onwards the attention it´s back on Zouichi? Nishu it´s almost totally absent in chapters 22, 23 and 24. She only appears in a couple of panels at the beginning of chapter 23. I guess she will have more presence in the second half of volume 3.

By the way Biomega Vol.3 will be on sale the 17 of August. I wonder how the cover illustration will be.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:35 pm
Maybe Nyaldee already have some way to control and stabilize it. Probably they will use the RPIP to make the whole Earth that kind of liquid substance and from it begin to stabilize it and construct the Megastructure, like it was clay. They can use some technology like the Builders. While everyone is at the mooring cable the builders will be at Earth molding everything the way they want (and for that the builders must have some kind of protection against the RPIP). But all this is only speculation, there is no way to confirm anything of it now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:05 am
I do believe that RPIP will be the prime material that DRF will use to create the Megastructure. Maybe at the moment the RPIP is only at a sperimental stage and the DRF are working on a way to make it more stable. Maybe the will use it in conjuction with another secret substance, but I bet the RPIP is related somewhat to genesis of the Megastruture. But like Shade says we can only speculate at the moment.

By the way, does someone know where to get the last page of chapter 24?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 58Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:02 am
Yeah finally I can understand something, that EG bastards take their time for making this one, I hope it doesn´t happen again :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:04 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 99Location: Tier 0/1Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 9:16 pm
my apology's
sorry for the long delay in updates
been very busy
uploaded Biomega 21 to reflect vol. 3
{ MANGA.Nihei.BIOMEGA.V03.21.zip }

if this is generally agreed, ill update the 22-24 RAW's to reflect this

Offline Profile WWW