[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - BIOMEGA Chap.24 RAW

<  Manga  ~  BIOMEGA Chap.24 RAW

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:04 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 88Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:09 pm
A new raw chapter of Biomega is out and it´s great! Dowload it and post your comments:

By the way, or the file is missing the last page, or the magazine forgot to put the "to be continued" tag on it, because it´s clear that this is not the last chapter.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:13 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 145Location: Governing AgencyJoined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 am
Looks like Narrain wont be killed so easily, moreover, he possess some kind of amazing capability for curing those drones. He called himself the "Eternal Life". Will that be another path of evolution?

Well, Kaadal that pretty girl with black armor dosent show up this time, I miss you so much......... :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:16 pm
As I thought, Narain is still alive and kicking and now he seems to have the power to turn drones back to their previous human form. I wonder what is he planing.

About Kaadal, I also miss her. She is a very cool (and powerful) character, and I´m sure she will reappear soon, as I think she will have an important role in the story. I also wonder about her true intentions, as she could have easily killed Zouichi back in chapter 17. Instead, she just immobilized and adviced him about the danger of going to the Intercontinental Mooring Cable.

By the way, Do you know what the text in the lower part of the first page of this new chapter says? It says something about Biomega third tankoubon release date? What is happening on August 17?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:32 am
ExterminatorPosts: 145Location: Governing AgencyJoined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 am
You are right. It says:

THE DESIRABLE BIOMEGA TANKOUBON 3RD WILL BE RELEASED AT AUGUST 17TH!! :lol:

BTW, I always think that Kaadal is a synthetic human produced by PHS. We could know that when DRF's agent discovered Narrain's research. However, there is something different between Kaadal and those from Toha heavy industry. Her abilities are focus on mental power and more sufficient to kill singel target of high priority(That may has sth to do with Narrain's new form). Toha's synthetic human arm with weapons of massive destruction who are able to handle gigantic machines.

In my opinion, Kaadal maybe the prototype of PHS's synthetic human.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:55 pm
It´s great to know that Biomega third volume is coming out soon! Although it´s a bit strange because, if I´m not wrong, until the 17 of August there will be only 5 chapters serialized in Ultra Jump corresponding to Volume 3, and that´s too few pages compared to the 10 chapters that previous volumes had.

About Kaadal, I also think that she is somekind of synthetic human made by the PHS, endowed with some psychic powers similar to those of Narain Megnard, although less powerful.
And what do you think about Higaide? In spite of his lack of psychic powers, he very strong too.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:27 am
Well, you know Nihei. He like to put in some short stories into a long series. For instance, he insert Digimortal to ABARA's tankoubon. This time, maybe we have the chance to see a new short story within BIOMEGA 3rd. :-D (Another possibility is some sort of sub story cant tell at Ultra Jump)

For Higuide, I think he could be another prototye for Narrain's synthetic body. The main difference is he focus on physical strength. Higuide maybe another direction of experiment. Both Kaadal and Higuide are created for testatment. Their expericences from mental side and physcal side could be a perfect match for producing an Eternal Life(A Combination of Kaadal and Higuide's advantages, and without any of their disadvantages).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:21 pm
Cyberalogo, your theory about Kaadal and Higuide being prototypes for Narain´s new synthetic body is very interesting and pretty reasonable. But so far Narain´s new body seems to move very slowly. He doesn´t seem to have inherit the great agility or speed of Higuide, although I´m sure he hasn´t show us yet all his new abilities.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:19 am
Very True.However, I would consider Nyaldee's spiritial attack as one reason for Narrain body's malfunction.Well, I concur with you that he still has some skills to show for forthcoming story.

Here is a question I wonder for awhile: What's the engine of Toha motorcycle? It is able to supply enough energy for a large size Electromagnetic Launcher(EML). The large EML is so poweful that could even intercept Ballistic missiles. And surprisingly, motorcycle still functional after that event. Is it a embeded mini nuclear reactor or some kind of battery?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:51 am
The engine of 4000XL Toha´s motorbike is a mystery, but I bet it uses somekind of mini nuclear reactor to generate such huge amount of energy.
If I remember well, in a former chapter, someone of the PHS said something like the main reason for them to fear Toha´s agents was the fact that they had 4000Xl motorbikes. In any case, what it´s certain it´s that the 4000XL motorbike it´s an impressive piece of technology, an IA, an ultra fast amphibious vehicle and a mass destruction weapon all in one. They are the main and almost only support that Toha´s agent have to fight the DRF & PHS forces.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:39 pm
Like the 4000XL's power source, the controlling AI is another mystery.

Kanoe Fuyu, Hinoto Taira, Mizunoe Shin, they all have different personalities and moreover, different gender. It is amazing to see controlling AI has gender and persona, because I dont think that's necessary. Zouichi and Nishu call them Partner instead of AI though.They are more like families than co-workers.

There is a assumption I have: What if these AI are the origins of Mensab in [BLAME!]? Mensab surely is similar to Fuyu or Taira, however, she has her own mechanical body and many exclusive abilities. The most important thing is that Mensab has feeling of LOVE and could break protocols for her lover willingly. It looks like Mensab is more adavanced and more human-like than AI.

If you ask me, I would say that Mensab already possess the SOUL after long time development.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:14 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 238Location: Russia. Saint-PetersburgJoined: Wed May 31, 2006 9:55 am

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:37 am

Offline Profile