[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - And so on translation

<  Manga  ~  And so on translation

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:24 am
BuilderPosts: 28Location: HellJoined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:12 am

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:01 pm
HunterPosts: 515Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:00 pm
You gave the wrong link. This one just leads to the site, not to the file you uploaded....

There is a site where somebody translated the artbook, its here:

http://www.randomisgod.com/blame/btranslation.html

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:02 pm
lolĀ²
thx a lot, Esper!! yay sorry for that

Here is the right link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/16149759/bc ... tions.html

man i am relly sorry, but that randon is god i had found it too, but, err, how can isay? i felt it like it was left behind for quite some time now u c. ever since i had got and so on from authority, they are at 82nd page, and i still waiting for that update wich i think will never come.
those that i am providing, its a a txt format that everyone can read. i hope someone find it useful, while randon is god dont release his translation.
thx again

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:01 am
ExterminatorPosts: 145Location: Governing AgencyJoined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 am
Thank you very much!

Now I finally got some clues for the setting of BLAME!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:36 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 226Location: BLAME!Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:33 am
did anyone translate the convo between Guillermo Del Toro and Nihei yet?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:56 am
ExterminatorPosts: 145Location: Governing AgencyJoined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 am
well, I have to say honestly, after a thorought reading and comparing the translation along with Japanese ver, trans show lots of unmatched expressions to the contents.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:53 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 142Location: BrazilJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:10 pm
The translations you provided are exactly the same from random is god, but they are the old ones, look better at the site: http://www.randomisgod.com/blame/83.html

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:07 pm
ok i giv up this time, i shouldnt had trusted him....
ok ok sorry for the trouble.

is there any way to lock the topic?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:14 am
The retranslation look better, more accurate.

Offline Profile