[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Continuity Errors?

<  Manga  ~  Continuity Errors?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:20 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 67Location: Valencia, SpainJoined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:37 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:46 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Location: Milano, ItalyJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:42 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:41 pm
BuilderPosts: 32Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:05 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:29 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 137Location: Valdivia, ChileJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:07 pm

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:14 pm
BuilderPosts: 32Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:05 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:45 am
HumanPosts: 21Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:14 am
Just wondering, who was the child in the temporary storage area in Log:64(Retrieved Consciousness)? I can't tell if it's Sanakan or Cibo. Here's a list of the evidences:

Physical appearance:

Cibo - Her face kinda looks like Cibo's

Sanakan - She had black hair

Cibo - Cibo originally had black hair (when she was still the head scientist at the society)

unsure - Since this is the child form of the person, which may be different from the person's grown-up version

Textual evidence:

Cibo -
"I'm not sure if it was real or just a dream... But I was... traveling with someone. He was looking for something that could save the city... And his journey had begun long before I met him."

unsure -
"A representative of the governing agency retrieved me from an emergency preservation pack.... Other people's data were written over mine, but there were just enough fragments of my original version left. I was reconstructed from those fragments."

This could mess things up. Other people's data may have been included in the reconstruction and mix up the memories/personalities.

This may also support the possibility that the child is Sanakan. Since the Safeguard no longer kept a back-up copy of her, she may have carried an emergency preservation pack (in case she screwed up.)

Sanakan -
"My last memory was seen through the eyes of a representative of the governing agency."
(Then there's a picture of Killy holding the orb on the next page.)

Reconstruction the last scenes in Log63:
(Refering to the person's last memory)

Cibo -
Sanakan's head was facing the other direction (away from Killy). Cibo was facing Killy before her body disintegrated.

unsure -
Cibo's body had already disintegrated by the time Killy was holding the sphere.

Sooo... Who do you think was it? The evidences seem to contradict each other

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:18 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm
That was nither Cibo or Sanakan - that was person from that Memory box Killy was carryng around... ^^...
That chapter is totaly wierd, I just didn`t see the point of it except to hear someone talk about Killy and his quest... (???)

Last edited by July on Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:02 am
HumanPosts: 21Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:14 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:02 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:11 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:59 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Location: Milano, ItalyJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:42 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:26 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:59 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:42 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 96Location: Rio de Janeiro, BrasilJoined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:03 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:41 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:59 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 96Location: Rio de Janeiro, BrasilJoined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:03 pm

Offline Profile