[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - What kind of story do you want to be created by Nihei?

<  Manga  ~  What kind of story do you want to be created by Nihei?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: Bello Zombie, Puerto RicoJoined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:14 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:25 pm
BuilderPosts: 27Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:00 pm
HumanPosts: 9Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 5:37 am
A lot of time has been pass and Netspheres has been restored completely.
Suddenly, the alien from outer space has appear.The war between human with help of their immortal agent and the alien was start.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:39 pm
What's that in English?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:33 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
I loled @ both of ya.
Yes, Tired of Sleep, I sort of quoted you just now.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:59 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: Bello Zombie, Puerto RicoJoined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:14 am
"I loled." is public domain. 8-)

I just finished Dead Space Extraction right now. Just like Half-Life and Prime, this is another videogame series I'd like to see Nihei work a story for. I mean, the whole thing even starts out a bit like Biomega.

And the bonus material is a sick digital comic with an art style similar to Jiro Matsumoto's. :D

EDIT: See it here:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 307Location: Bay Area, CA, USAJoined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:56 pm
Ben Templesmith did the art for that comic. He's pretty famous in America, you might want to check out his other works. I'm not sure I'd compare it to Jiro Matsumoto's style, it's much more on the cartoony side.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:11 pm
If you're going to check out Templesmith, go for Fell and Singularity 7. 30 Days of Night: Red Snow isn't bad either, though the rest of the franchise is terrible.

Generally, just avoid stuff he draws with vampires in them. He's sick to his back teeth of them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:21 am
Ah cool, just before I google the name, I also needed some titles.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 227Location: GermanyJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am
I want him to make a Morrowind Manga. I always felt, that while the game was an aweful lot of fun to play, It didnt really visually convey the... world it was set in.
Immortal Sorcerers are totally cool, but you just go and whack them to death. I think that is seriously lacking the epic.