[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Musubi versus Sanakan

<  Manga  ~  Musubi versus Sanakan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:01 am
HumanPosts: 8Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:26 pm
I don´t buy Musibi=Sanakan. I don´t think Noise and Blame have any coincidence in characters, they´re two stories about the city and explain each other. But I think Nihei´s minimalism doesn´t allow for much confussion, some limits must be clear. As for Killy and Sanakan I personally like this Pre-Safeguard system idea. The earliest memory we have from Killy in Blame are the three silhouettes in his memories when he is in his cocoon state after been fried by level9-Cibo. As it´s been mentioned Sanakan is also in this memories. I´d like to think this comes from a period of training together and belonging to a wider group. After that they obviously took on different paths. But somehow they both kept a degree of independence from the Safeguards or at least we could assume they were both somehow drafted at different points by the GA. I know, Killy is not working directly for the GA. They both come from a Noise period, and have more personality and more power than usual SG. Maybe the last SG, the one that kills Killy...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:34 am
ExterminatorPosts: 108Location: Land Of OzJoined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:11 am
Well I like to think that killy was from a previous safeguard system as it says so in the manga. When the safeguard/governing agency was first put in place it must have gone through several upgrades before becoming the refined version it is in the BLAME! world.

I think killy came from say 'Safeguard Version 0.1'. I like to think of it as software on a computer and how their are different versions. It says killy is from an older safeguard system I believe and that now in the BLAME! world the Safeguard/Governing agency is like Software version 10.0 and nobody can interfear with it now that it is so refined and the bugs have been ironed out from the software.

I hope you guys can understand what that means :?

*OFF TOPIC* I just ordered Planetes Volume 1 & 2 from amazon I can't wait :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:05 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 67Location: Valencia, SpainJoined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:37 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:04 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 108Location: Land Of OzJoined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:11 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:02 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:31 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 67Location: Valencia, SpainJoined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:37 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:37 pm
BuilderPosts: 31Location: LondonJoined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:46 pm

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:28 pm
HumanPosts: 8Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:26 pm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:50 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:37 pm
BuilderPosts: 32Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:05 pm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:08 pm
HumanPosts: 15Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:01 am
About the possibility of Killy being around at the time of Noise, check this out page from Blame!;

Could this ancient grudge they speak of date back to Noise?

(I was browsing old topics on this forum a few days ago and had had this topic fresh in mind when I started rereading Blame! today.)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:27 am
BuilderPosts: 33Location: OnusJoined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:31 am
I thought killy didn't die. Wasn't the last page him and the child?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:49 am
Electronic KnightPosts: 380Location: MalaysiaJoined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:21 pm
funny thought;

If it is a cyclical story then having a big chunk of his head blown off might explain Killy's memory loss ;)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 274Location: The Megastructure, Level 13666Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:47 am
I really doubt that Clawza/ Krowzer is Killy. I just don't think there's any way.

But here's a thought, I always thought that the child on the "Missing" poster looked a little bit like an angry Musubi. Maybe this is someone related to her. Maybe it was a younger sibling and the reason that Musubi is crying in the opening chapter when she finds the mutated children's bodies is because she fears that the order has done this to this sibling.

Also, I rather think that Musubi could be Pcell :!:

I mean, they both use the same weapon, and in the final chapter of NOiSE, because of the hair and armor, I think that she looks like Pcell.

If you notice, Pcell seems to pause or act like she is in pain before doing something that will injure or kill Dhomochevsky or Killy (though it varies).

Maybe this is because she hates what she is doing, but she can't really control herself. Maybe the reason she smiled when Cibo pointed the GBE at her was because she thought Cibo might be able to kill her.

And maybe Dhomo knew and that was why he had such a hard time (mentally) killing her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:08 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 274Location: The Megastructure, Level 13666Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:47 am

Offline Profile