[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Preferred volume

<  Manga  ~  Preferred volume

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:33 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 137Location: Valdivia, ChileJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:07 pm

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:36 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 52Location: Teruel, SpainJoined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:47 pm
Before a time to think about it... i love the last volume. The volume 10.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to talk about the volume 10.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is astonishing.
From the beginig, where killy goes to the tower, eliminating safeguards whithout blinking an eye...

Sanakan is <wow>, in all the volume, with her wings and his arm...

But i recently love the end. Not the end of the chapter, else when killy reach the edge of the city and lays in the floor with the rain falling in his face.

This rain, i think, appologize the end... and it's so beautiful...
I love the rain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry for my english)

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:21 pm
HumanPosts: 2Location: lunar baseJoined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:00 pm
hi im new here...followed some link from omanga forums...id just like to say that volume 5 was my favorite ...that whole space/time distortion/ alternate reality thing was thumbs up >_>;;...or atleast it was until i read daeroth's post...i liked the rain too ._.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:47 am
HumanPosts: 21Location: Seattle USAJoined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:25 pm
Volumes 7 and 8.

"No matter what the price is, I want to see the Netsphere..."

Domochevsky and Iko were the most interesting characters in the series, and the conflicting motives of the characters made for a great story. As far as Domo's nervousness when seeing Pcell goes, remember that he's been fighting her and her comrades for 256 years and that he knows she's much more powerful than he is. Also note that Killy and Cibo did not spend 256 years traveling to Domochevsky's sector; the hour count is the amount of time that passed from when the SCs invaded to when Killy and Cibo arrived. Killy's journey from Vol. 1 to Vol. 7 probably took from several months to a few years at most.

Volumes 9 and 10 are almost as good as 7 and 8, especially in terms of visuals. As far as my least favorite era, the Toha Heavy Industries arc didn't do a whole lot for me. I've never liked time paradoxes as a plot device.

Last edited by SolidAndShade on Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:07 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 226Location: BLAME!Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:33 am
I liked Volume 1 alot, for the just awesome experience, never reading anything like it before.

Volume 2 I also liked alot, cuz it shocked the hell outta me (now I read the Japanese volume originally, so I hadn't much idea what was going on, til I found the scans)

Volume 3 was cool cuz of the introduction of Sanakan, and the story starts to develop.

Volume 4, 5, and 6 were okay, but not my favorites. I did like it when Cibo dies, that was pretty cool, and all the battles and stuff. I was pretty confused when it came to what was going on though. I need to reread.

7 was good for Dhomo, not bad at all.

8 was nice cuz Dhomo dies.

9 was cool of Killy's return.

10 was the best, cool art style, and it's the end.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:38 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 175Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:01 am

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:58 pm
HumanPosts: 11Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:54 pm
My favorite in particular is deffinately Volume 7, it's (in my opinion) the best art of the characters Nihei-San made. Plus my favorite scene with Killy carrying Cibo. X3

-BLAME! End log.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
I liked volumes 3 and 4 because of the sudden plot development, and I also liked the character designs better too, since Nihei's drawing style changes throughout the series.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 227Location: GermanyJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am

Offline Profile WWW