[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Who is Seu?

<  Manga  ~  Who is Seu?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:17 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 61Location: Budapest, HungaryJoined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:40 pm

...commence repairs...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:25 am
BuilderPosts: 26Location: UKJoined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:08 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:32 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 61Location: Budapest, HungaryJoined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:40 pm

...commence repairs...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:07 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 175Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:01 am

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:03 am
ExterminatorPosts: 142Location: BrazilJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:10 pm

Last edited by Shade on Sat May 06, 2006 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:33 am

...commence repairs...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:28 am
Site AdminPosts: 322Location: GermanyJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:08 pm

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:01 pm

...commence repairs...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:25 pm

Last edited by Shade on Sat May 06, 2006 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:14 am

...commence repairs...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:25 am
BuilderPosts: 35Location: SwedenJoined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:20 am
In my opinion, it's obvious that miss Mensab and Seu love each other. Like Shade said. The AIs in BLAME! have conciousness, and that's why they can love. Of course, both can sitll have a strong sense of duty and responsibility.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:01 pm
I agree :-D

...commence repairs...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:41 am
Again, the great philosophical question: what is a human (for Nihei :) )? You're right, being an artificial human didn't mean that Kanoe can't be Seu. But I prefer to think that the possibility of Kanoe being Killy is higher than being Seu for this reasons:

1 - Kanoe has the good old Killy style, in other words, shoot everything and everyone. =D But there is still a chance of him being Seu, after all, people change in thousands of years. =D

2 - Kanoe was created before the net sphere appears, so this means that he doesn't have the NSG. Seu have it, probably just like all people in Toha Heavy Industries, meaning that, somehow, Seu has the same origin of his people.

3 - Killy is from a pre-safeguard system. If he was Kanoe, he was from a pre-safeuguard system, considerating that the governants and safeguards will be createrd in Biomega. Later he probably will, sometimes, work for the safeguards, getting some of their abilities, or at least, the GBE.

But, I have to answer your other question first (about the genes) to conclude my argument. So, there is two ways to consider what is a "pure" genetic code: a quantitative or a qualitative way. In the first, what matters are the numbers of certain genes, or certain substances. If you have at least X genes you're are pure. If your number of certain type of genes are below of it, you're are infected, inpure.

In the qualitative way, what matters is what gene you have and the place its occupies. In other words, the structure of the gene and the DNA itself. If you cut one, or some genes, in a certain place, the structure of the DNA of the person is completely altered, possibily making her die, or have some flaws. It affects the genetic code as a whole.

So, in the case of the NSG, I think it's more of a qualitative way. I mean, you must have a certain number os specific genes, in a certain place of your genetic code, to be able to access the Net Sphere. The infection corrupt those genes, and, probably, many others. Or the infection can attack other genes that aren't specifically the NSGs, but because of the place they have in the genetic code, the NSG could be invalided, like cutting the right wires in an electric installation. And, depending how your genes are affected there's no way the NSG could work, but also, you can hardly be alive...

But in Noise other pre-requisit appears to be able to access the net-sphere: plugs. Killy was looking for someone with images that appears in their retina and, if I'm not mistaken, have those neural connections. Then, other question appears: to access the net sphere, you must have the genes and the neuroconnections, only the genes, or only the connections? Well, I take the first option, both of them. Probably in the time when Noise happens, almost everyone have the NSG, but only a few have sufficient money to have neural connections. Maybe only a few didn't have the genes... but this can't be answered now...

With the SC spresding the chaos and infection trough the Megastructure, many people scaped to Toha Heavy Industries, probably a starship, that after got caught by the Megastructure, or stayed inside of it but independently until the time Killy arrives. Seu probably was a descendent of one of these people. And if you think well, their genes was only preserved because they where inside of the THI, but the fishermen that come out it didn't have it. Probably outside of it they where infected. This could also explain why they are smaller than the people inside THI. This culd mean that the infection affects the whole genetic code, or could be a matter of alimentation, technology, etc...

My theory is: in Biomega we see the birth of the GA and SG. Toha Heavy Industries was against it, but they couldn't stop the contamination by the drone virus. The people with the right genes, survived, and others utilized those genes to artificially evolve and become the GA. With only the strong people on their side, they could begun to develop their greatest plan: the Megastructure. and, with it, the whole structure and all people will be connected, under de control of the GA, or, at least, everyone will be living under a perfect system that have to fulfill all dreams and desires. The THI, having the same, or less power tha the GA, couldn't fight against them, so they had to adapt to the new world order, making a deal with the GA. Probably, Kanoe/Killy made the same. But like Nihei said in the artbook, in thousands of years, there is no way that he could preserve his memory.

But also, there is a chance that Killy is a remade Kanoe, with new technology or something like that. Kanoe is a pre-Killy version...

Anyway, there is no substancial proof to say that Kanoe is Killy, but you know, everyone loves Killy, so why not wish that he appears in Biomega too? =D

Well, that's it. Sorry for the bad english...

Last edited by Shade on Sat May 06, 2006 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:25 am
Wow... very deep Shade! :-D

I agre with you in many points, but I thought it over that who is Kanoe...
Probably I change my opinion in a short range of time :-D , but I thnik Kanoe is the guy in NSE... Just look at them... Okay, the guy in NSE has white(or grey) hair, but think it over, a few thousands of years is working on an artificial human too :)

And the thing that they have very similar weapons... (when shot, bullet come out, how stupid definition, sorry :oops: )

And Shade, you don't have to apologize because of your english... :-D

...commence repairs...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:31 am
ExterminatorPosts: 115Location: Base Reality/Frozen TierJoined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:31 am