[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Nihei spills the beans

<  Manga  ~  Nihei spills the beans

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:12 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm
Hm... i dont know about all that... thing is that there can be truth in lie... it happens all the time here, that new project is started, but just for profit or trial, to see if idea functions and what will response be... Now, as there are no news confirmed, there is no use in guessing will this projects be continued or stoped...
But fact is... that after release of Biomega vol1, there is 0 news about it... after NSE chp1, there is nothing about it... no releases, no info, nothing... :?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:55 pm
HumanPosts: 17Location: MegastructureJoined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:25 pm
Is it true or not? But honestly, I am not surprise if it was true. Manga in Japan is a highly competitive industry. There are so many many mangas in the market and still many many new projects started everyday.

Usually it's not the author who wanted to stop it. It is the editor (on behalf of the publisher) who think that the work is not popular enough and decised to cut it. The work would not end without an ending, though. The author would normally be asked to write an ending, which looks "unnatural" to readers sometimes, and claimed that it's the end of "part 1" (but there will be never part 2). Famous examples are Slam Dunk, Hikaru and Yu-Yu-Hakusho.

Edit: okay, the examples I've given are not quite right, as they were very popular indeed. Actually they were asked to stop for other reasons, from what I heard.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:47 pm
BuilderPosts: 49Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:45 am

Offline Profile