[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - The Sequel to Blame released! NSE- Netsphere Engineer

<  Manga  ~  The Sequel to Blame released! NSE- Netsphere Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:00 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 96Location: Rio de Janeiro, BrasilJoined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:03 pm
http://home.n03.itscom.net/meme/?12152032 ( december 18th )
http://kirinyaga.exblog.jp/1427514/

The best news! According to the text:

<Pomax>'biomega was just more of the same, but NSE rocks'
<Pomax> paraphrased.

Babble fish translation ( PS: Two Bottle= Tsutomu Nihei )

he super structure (the Mega structure) with
Was divided the class which
It collects countlessly,
The city is formed
Thousand years ago
Is not visible the main thing which
From city going away
Keeper of city
It stopped displaying the form
And
It was cut in the super structure
Also knowledge of the city went out
-------------------------

This composition just is read is exciting.
When and, the door picture is opened, in the facing pages the picture of the city -
Just BLAME! .

And, furthermore synopsis (quotation)
' BLAME! ' World: To the extremity the world of Internet advances.
At one time ' the super structure (the Mega structure) ' the system which is built in (BIOS) it starts ' rule bureau ' (OS) demand of the human who century is accessed it was the ideal world which it has served perfectly at on.
Happens, as for the catastrophe and the person loses access right.
And this time ' safe guard ' (the virus checker) ' extermination system ' with it transfigures to the dangerous world which removes the irregular access person without pardon.
' BLAME! ' World after: The man, fog boar how, ' rule bureau ' it accessed for the second time.
And ' rule bureau ' and ' safe guard ' operation was stopped, the human if it orders, the change which loses the ability everything like Kanai う magic was the ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ expectation which again obtained the world where comparatively, it settles.

When you think from these, the fog boar finishes traveling, accesses ネットスフィア, stopping the activity of rule bureau and safe guard.
Also the silicon living thing stopped being attendant upon that.

And the people form society again, central government (center) with make the community which is called.
Is central government the raw electric corporation wants to see probably the thing?
They were called from the structure exchanging tower occasionally, in order to push down the extermination system which attacks the nearby village, the soldier (the electric basic fisherman saw without being) you send, but it is found in extermination system and is killed.

And, the man of puzzle (Siraga's fog boar would like to see feeling) appears there, -

1000 passing, the people were released from fear of safe guard, but it seems that burns the hand in the extermination system which is summoned from the structure exchanging tower which remains.
In addition, in order for there to be a name remainder of ネットスフィア age even in the human of these times, サキジマ and the communications terminal in plant and the like of the elbow wind of the commander which find extermination system just that probably are.

From the shell 冑 and the like of the electric basic fisherman, past technology seems that remains.
The horse where they ride (? ) The erector who talks quite entirely was.

While there being a knowledge of the structure exchanging tower, finding the structure exchanging tower which lives, several centuries it comes and as for the hitting and the record, of information discovery is not something which is lost completely, but considerably they probably are imperfect ones.

And Siraga's man was detailed concerning the structure exchanging tower.
It seemed that exceeds the super structure, looks at various civilizations.
As for the super structure because it was not something which exceeds, everyone that man saying as for could not believe.

But he lowers the pendant which changes from the small gun to the neck and (this pendant seems those which it tries not to be found in extermination system), structure Kanto destruction (dismantling? ) It died and started.
When you see from the power of that gun, it seems that is not power about of the graviton radiation ejection device but (as for here and others side the graviton radiation ejection device piecemeal being to be possible, it is unclear but), there was a destructive power of the extent which destroys extermination system with single blow.
But, when you see from the place where the cartridge is discharged the ball cartridge it seems.
In addition, it is thought that from the notion that where, it has exceeded the super structure, it has the weapon which has the power of that appearance.

In the latest story you did not understand to details, but BLAME! Is further future story than the world, it seems.
The fog boar after the that passes some kind of process whether, and as for the girl of that time how becoming?
Various doubts remain, but because NSE next separate morning (March sale) seems that the continuation is recorded, we would like to wait in the pleasure.

In any case -
It is funny! !
As expected, two bottle teachers, it is splendid, is.
Whether something the consequence which is made wait, each time being too tasty, the difficulty っ ちゃ う (laughing)

http://megalomeg.exblog.jp/ Dec 16th

Separate morning of this day sale, the new work of two bottle working hard teachers
"ネットスフィアエンジニア"
Is published.

As for your this story "BLAME! "It is the continuation.
Explanation of terminology is written, has become the contents which are easy to know.
BLAME! The explanation regarding the world after, we want reading by all means, is.

Appearance of characters, that fisherman...
That tower...
Extermination system.... The bosom oak it is,! It is delightful!
The あ ぁ, the parenthesis it is good!

Separate morning of the next issue (March sale schedule), it seems that 2nd story is published.
From now it does not become the pleasure.

In addition,the k tie wallpaper of ネットスフィアエンジニア is placed on the Kodansha publishers, Ltd. Mobile.
It is mast download. Size is イマイチ, but.
By addvill | 2004-12-16 23:57 | cartoon | Trackback(1) | Comments(2)

KILLY IS BACK!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:01 pm
BuilderPosts: 48Location: Where people speak FrenchJoined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:54 pm
Oh my god :D
Have you got some pictures ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:03 pm
HumanPosts: 10Location: 51507th levelJoined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:19 am
Great news, but wtf is a "fog boar" ? :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:04 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 96Location: Rio de Janeiro, BrasilJoined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:03 pm
There is a poster on Kodansha....
BUT I CAN´T FIND IT! HELP ME! :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:39 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 175Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 12:01 am
Mmh, could you sum up what you understood ? :?
I don't get it. Is it the synopsis of a possible future manga in the Blame universe ? A whole explanation by Nihei himseld ?

(Also by following this link, then from one link to another (well 2 maximum in fact :wink: ) I found this site : http://f57.aaa.livedoor.jp/~kagomeya/index.php there's some PRETTY GOOD artwork of Blame!, and some nice flash animation to wear Ion and Cibo "freeze-dried safeguard version" as schoolgirl, gothic lolita, and more^^)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:03 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:26 pm
Site AdminPosts: 322Location: GermanyJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:08 pm

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:01 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:36 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 137Location: Valdivia, ChileJoined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:07 pm

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:28 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 83Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 11:22 am
*lazy to read all the written*

Killy is punk? what the image change!?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:02 pm
BuilderPosts: 48Location: Where people speak FrenchJoined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:54 pm
Was the chapter #1 published in Afternoon as Blame! was ?
http://www.afternoon.co.jp/

In the translation, could "separate morning" be "afternoon" ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:56 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 211Location: Maybe on Earth? Tokyo, JapanJoined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm
Wait, now im confused - is that alrady released in Japan??? I havent been to any manga store since Biomega release so i dont know anything...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:56 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 52Location: Teruel, SpainJoined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:47 pm
OMG.
Wish I could understand what you are talking about :( :lol:

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:25 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:01 am

Offline Profile