[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Blam! the RPG

<  Manga  ~  Blam! the RPG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 115Location: Base Reality/Frozen TierJoined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:31 am

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 pm
HumanPosts: 8Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:24 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 227Location: GermanyJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:54 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 115Location: Base Reality/Frozen TierJoined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:31 am
Hey Zed, thanks for the Kozlov writeup. If you've got anything else shoot it my way!

Constantin: a roleplaying game allows you to take the role of a character that you create and together with some friends you can play a sophisticated game of pretend. You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roleplaying_games
The Blam! RPG is about roleplaying in the world of Blame!. It's possible to play it here but the post rate on this forum is so slow that I doubt we'd get very far. To play this game well you need a very active forum like 4chan or rpg.net, or a real-time chat system like IRC. I may run a Blam! game on 4chan some time soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 227Location: GermanyJoined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am
i would be interested in playing it online. and maybe running the game on the forum would bring a bit more traffic back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:29 pm
BuilderPosts: 41Location: Germany, HellstedtJoined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:21 pm
I dont know, most online gaming is a little bit lame, and people tend to be unreliable.

More effective is to play with a group of friends.

You are from Germany right? You could go te the Nordcon, Ratcon or the Spielemesse in Essen, to tryout some games. There are also Gamerounds in the Leibziger Buchmesse and a lot of Comicstores also have RPG gamebooks.

on www.degenesis.de you can download a complete postapokalypse setting Rulebook for a quiet good RPG in german. Could be a nice reading to start into such games. More common are such things likle D&D, Shadowrun and DSA, but I personal dont likle them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:04 am
HumanPosts: 19Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:31 pm

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am
HumanPosts: 1Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am
Awesome! I look forward to playing and seeing how it feels.

There is also another person creating an RPG which, while not Blame! related, seems to employ some ideas directly inspired by it.

You can take a look at it .

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:45 am
HumanPosts: 1Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:31 am
Hi, everyone, specially Krypter :D I've downloaded the pdf and it looks great (but I haven't been able to find playmates yet!).
I just wanted to ask you a silly question about the artwork:
I can't recognize the picture used as example for the Mekanist character type. One of the (multiple) reasons i love Nihei's work is the bold-inked final art and if that picture is not Nihei's I'd like to know where it comes from (cause I like it as well!). Thanks in advance.[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm
HumanPosts: 5Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:05 pm
Hi, I'm in the process of making a blame! inspired game using the engine. Its going to be a rp game where teams of people fight the safe guard and steer there way though part of the mega structure.

I don't want to make it a copy of blame! so am trying to come up with a good setting which might start just after the Biomega manga and before blame! If you could help with translating this concept into a game I'll give you my screen name and we can chat in world :). If not could I borrow some of your game to use in the future? Thanks in advance.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:11 pm
BuilderPosts: 29Location: ItalyJoined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 am
sweet

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:14 pm
HumanPosts: 1Location: StudentJoined: Tue May 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 am
HumanPosts: 3Location: Near Tau CetiJoined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:21 am
Wow, that's awesome. Funny thing is, I also recently made a BLAME! RPG. It's not a completely new framework, rather a sort of texture pack for D+D. I like what you've done here, and I'll look it over at some point to see if it would usurp mine for playability.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 238Location: Russia. Saint-PetersburgJoined: Wed May 31, 2006 9:55 am
Well, i am surprised. It is actually done nice and clean.
There are some quirks, and things that i do not agree (mechanics of combat are actually arguable) but overall it is Playable thing at the least. And that means a lot.