[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Finally biomega 36 raws

<  Manga  ~  Finally biomega 36 raws

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:25 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 238Location: Russia. Saint-PetersburgJoined: Wed May 31, 2006 9:55 am

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:14 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 88Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:09 pm
I like this chapter more than the last ones.

The art is slightly (only slightly) better than in the past few chapters but it´s still, change of style apart, a bit sloppy and far from the quality present in the first 3 volumes and part of the 4.

About the assistants. Nihei has one or more assistants for sure. I know Yuji Iwahara, author of mangas like Koudelka, King of Thorns or Chikyuu Misaki and character designer of the anime Darker than Black, was an assistant of Nihei when he was doing Blame!
The only mangaka I know that works alone is Masamune Shirow. And even him had an assistant in his first works.

By the way, Biomega will be finally published here, in Spain, by Panini in October, yeeees!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:30 pm
HumanPosts: 1Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:40 pm
hi everyone
excuse my lack of words, i m french and english is not my strong point.
i just would say to take a look at the works of the french authors Moebius and Enki Bilal, 'cause Nihei is definively going in their way with his organic style. Maybe it's not obvious, but the influence make no doubt.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 206Location: ItalyJoined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:15 pm
You're right, Nihei somewhere stated Bilal is one of the artists he loves most.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 58Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:02 am

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 am
Self Aware AIPosts: 190Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:28 am
ExterminatorPosts: 145Location: Governing AgencyJoined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:55 pm
Self Aware AIPosts: 159Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:53 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 206Location: ItalyJoined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:15 pm
I can :P thanks!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:15 am
HumanPosts: 19Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:11 am
I havent read anything but the scans but seeing this doesnt really give me high hopes.
This would have to be an amazing story to keep me interested.
I'm really not a fan of the chibi thing.
Nihei has such a unique style and this doesnt really seem to be part of it but I guess I'm willing to find out where its headed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:06 am
Self Aware AIPosts: 190Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:14 am
i think i think for seinen genre, and nihei's work especially
you have to read the manga in bulk to get the whole picture of the story

reading one chapter per month doesnt do any good :cry:
srsly.
but i keep doing that anyway.. teeheh

thanks cyberalogo :) and red for that pic :o

omfg it's ichigo and nell!! :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:22 pm
HumanPosts: 21Location: Zero-Point Field, CHJoined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:29 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 219Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:05 am
am i the only one who finds the chibi-thing in her grown up form to be extremely sexy?