[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - First 2 Nihei shirts?

<  Anime & Merchandise  ~  First 2 Nihei shirts?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:22 am
HumanPosts: 11Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:42 am
Where is the DVD being sold, and what is on it? I seriously wnat taht Silicon shirt, I will pay a lot of money for that :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:10 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 93Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 12:01 pm
I got the DVD and shirt combo for like $20 something when it first came out. Then Media Blasters they was selling the shrit alone for $10 at cons.

Now you can get the DVD and shirt for like under $10.

They also got the shirt separate and in medium and x-large.

The shirt is like $6. It lists it there as like $16, but if you click on the name you see the sale price.

large:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:35 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 56Location: Redmond, WAJoined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:13 pm
I'm wearing the Silicon shirt right now. I got it bundled with the DVD of Salvaged Disc at an anime con. Can't remember the seller's name, but they've been at like every con I've been to. I can try to get their web adress at SakuraCon in a couple weeks... >_>

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:04 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 274Location: The Megastructure, Level 13666Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:47 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:10 pm
BuilderPosts: 26Location: KanadaJoined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:01 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:25 pm
ExterminatorPosts: 107Location: Frankfurt am MainJoined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:08 pm
Some time ago I made my own BLAME! shirts. I worked in an agency with shirt presses.

You take this PDF and got to your favorite T-Shirt pressing copyshop of your heart. They can easily put this vector graphic on a shirt, jacket or something.
Best is they use flex or flock. This is a foil and holds a long time. This print-out-pressing-iron stuff holds only some washes, then its gone.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:23 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:16 pm
I think I like this more than the official BLAME! shirts. That Wolverine shirt is very cool also.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 pm
HumanPosts: 9Location: USAJoined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:46 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:04 am
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
Where did you find the t-shirt at the right-hand corner and the one below it? I really like those...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:16 pm
That's a page out of the Blame and so on art book. I'm not sure where the shirts would be available at this point in time. It seems like only Silicon one was the easiest to find.

And the middle one is credited to Playford Equipment. Their web site's been down for quite a while.

Offline Profile