[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
heeen's blame forum • View topic - Blame! Figures

<  Anime & Merchandise  ~  Blame! Figures

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 pm
Advanced SafeguardPosts: 254Location: the 2,861st DimensionJoined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
Okay, so the guys at Galactus just got bact to me about the shipping and it's about twice the price of the figures themselves ($30) :shock:

The good thing is that if i buy them now, i can probably get someone ELSE to cough up $50 because it would be delivered right around my birthday. Hooray!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 am
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:16 pm
That's a good sign, that they would reply to you promptly. And yeah, the shipping is going to be high, at least they don't seem to have raised the price on the figures. I may have even paid more for them several years back. Maybe because I bought them from stores in the US & they had added a premium to the price because they had to import them.

I think you'll like them. They come with cool stands. And if someone else is helping you buy them as a present, that's even better. I think there really aren't that many of these figures out there wihich haven't already been snapped up by collectors, and it's even surprising that this place has all three.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 am
I know... hopefully it will work out. If I get one, it will be around $50, but if I get 2, it will only be around $60, which is a GREAT deal, especially considering that they're collector's items :-D

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 pm
Silicon CreaturePosts: 62Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:16 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:43 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:55 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 am
HumanPosts: 9Location: USAJoined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:46 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:20 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 am
Here are a few pics of my Blame! statues.

You can see the paint apps are extremely good on these.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 pm
Thanks for the pics! Now I'm determined to get these :D

Offline Profile WWW